A simple walkthrough¶
To create a simple modification, follow this quick-start guide:
- If you are not at the initial view in editing mode, with your project name at the top of the side panel, click the icon on the sidebar.
- Select a project or add a new one
- Click: Create a modification
- Leave Add trip pattern selected as the Modification Type, type “New Route Example” as the Modification Name. Confirm these options by clicking on the green button, which will create a modification and open the modification details panel for it.
- In the modification details panel, click Edit route geometry
- On the map, click to add stops for the new route. For more details on editing route alignments are see Add trip pattern.
- In the modifications details panel, click: Add timetable
- Optionally, edit the default timetable parameters (e.g. set 5-minute headways for weekdays between 7 and 9 AM) and add additional timetables. For more on this see Timetables.
- To save your changes and return to the main list of Modifications, click the icon at the top of the modification details panel.
- Add more modifications or proceed to analyze your scenario.